Melle, 19 September 2020. During the opening of this year's exhibition at Küchenmeile A30, Express Küchen will be looking back on 10 years of company history. Within this time, the company has become established as an innovative kitchen manufacturer in the industry. Besides this anniversary, the focus is on presenting the new product range which, in 2021 too, can also be described under the "simply. everything. good" banner.
The first cabinet was produced at the Express Küchen factory at the Mühlenbach 1 address in Melle on 1 July 2010. Since then the company has successfully evolved on the market within the NOLTE Group. While continuously expanding warehouse, production and shipping capacities, a consistent product and range policy and a perfectly coordinated sales operation have enabled the company to meet the demands of the market with tremendous success.
In Express Küchen's anniversary year this means that the trade public can witness an attractive extended line-up and interesting new releases for 2021:
- Distinctive new decors in the WIN, PLAN and BASE ranges.
- A new wood tone is available for all surrounding elements, such as carcase, plinth, splashback, 16 and 25 mm side panels as well as worktops.
- All front decors from the WIN range are now available for 16 and 25 mm side panels as well as in the form of coloured shelf Units.
- Six attractive new colour decors have been added to the worktop range.
- Five attractive handles, including screw-on handle trims in stainless steel look and mat black, complement the product line-up in this field.
- The range of cabinetry now also includes the 1000 mm carcase width for base units with drawers and front pull-outs as well as for wall units with flap door.
- Wall units with flap door are optionally available in handleless form with "push to open" Fittings.
- Some interesting additions have been made to the options available for interior organisation and the range of merchandise, such as lighting, sinks and mixer taps. Also available are additional downdraft extractors with the matching housings.
Once again, Express Küchen demonstrates how a deliberately condensed product mix breadth ideally meets the expectations of the market by enhancing specific parts of the line-up in terms of product mix depth.
"Because in the future too, at Express Küchen it's all about perfect kitchen solutions that are best described with our mission statement of simple. everything. good", says Eckhard Wefing. In this context, the Managing Director is keen to point out that Express Küchen holds all of the certifications relevant in the Industry.
- The German Furniture Quality Assurance Association (DGM) has awarded Express Küchen the Class A emission label for cabinet furniture.
- New to the list is the climate-neutral manufacturer label.
- Also a must is the "Furniture Made in Germany" geographical guarantee of origin label under RAL-RG 0191 which identifies products from Germany that verifiably meet strictly defined criteria.
And Express Küchen is continuing to evolve. As part of the works development programme, a new warehouse has been constructed for front and carcase components. Increasing production capacity by over 20% will also help to meet all of the targets set for the future.
The Express Küchen team is looking forward to a successful event which will take place every day from 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Various download options and a virtual tour of the trade fair are also available on the Website.
Emission label of the German Furniture Quality Association for Nolte Küchen and Express Küchen
Fürth/Löhne/Melle. The “Deutsche Gütegemeinschaft Möbel” (DGM) has certified Nolte Küchen from Löhne and its subsidiary Express Küchen from Melle with the Class A emission label for cabinet furniture. Both furniture manufacturers have been members of the DGM since 2016 and, in the course of this, have proven their compliance with the strict quality and testing regulations "RAL-GZ 430". "Certification with the emission label underscores Nolte Küchen and Express Küchen's high quality standards in the area of healthy living and, in addition to the 'Golden M', provides them with another significant label that serves end consumers as a decision-making aid and guide in their search for high-quality kitchen furniture ", says DGM Managing Director Jochen Winning.
The emission label is a certification which gives end consumers orientation and security when buying furniture. After all, the topic of healthy living is becoming increasingly important, and many people prefer to choose furniture that - before it goes on sale - is checked even more thoroughly and complies with more strict emission values than those stipulated by law. The emission label is therefore issued in the emission classifications A to D. Emission class A is subject to the strictest limits; emission class D meets the legal requirements for pollutant emissions.
"The cabinets from Nolte Küchen and Express Küchen meet the requirements of emission class A. They are therefore absolutely safe and proven to be particularly healthy to live with” says Winning. All certified furniture is tested annually for the first three years and thereafter every two years in independent test laboratories. The emission label requirements have been defined in consultation with leading test institutes such as TÜV Rheinland, the ECO Institute and the Federal Environment Agency. DGM/FT
Further information is available at www.dgm-moebel.de.
A summary of the news for 2020 is explained by Key Account Manager Mr. Axel Cardinal.