Our kitchens stand for an innovative, future-orientated range of modern fitted kitchens. Unit heights and widths can be planned clearly, logically and easily using the size grid SYSTEM 15. The result is foolproof planning and clear lines.
But that’s not all: with its super mat finish, the CLEAN anti-fingerprint range in 6 colours and with climate-neutral production is easy to clean, pleasant to the touch and has anti-bacterial properties. The recyclable fronts are the perfect solution for modern, functional, aesthetic kitchen design. However, clarity and cleanliness can also be found in many other areas of our products, such as the new aluminium protective shelves for sink units or soap dispensers.
Design your own personal dream kitchen now from our range:
FOREVER CLEAN means exactly that, and nothing else!
EXPRESS KÜCHEN IN-HOUSE EXHIBITION
The Express Küchen team is once again presenting numerous new product releases at its annual in-house exhibition which, this year, is taking place under "FOREVER CLEAN" banner.
2024's new releases at a glance:
- Setting looks apart for even greater distinction, the range of fronts has been extended to include the new CLEAN anti-fingerprint line-up in six colour finishes: white, magnolia, light grey, anthracite, black and the new "taupe" shade of cream grey. With its super-mat lacquer finish, the range comes with a pleasant feel and anti-bacterial properties. The recyclable fronts are the perfect solution for modern, practical kitchen design with aesthetic appeal.
- All kitchens are now fitted as standard with the newly developed NOVISYS hinge from HETTICH with integrated soft-closing function. If preferred, the SENSYS hinge also features soft closing for wide-angle applications.
- Black-tinted clear glass is available for designer-style frameless fronts, segmented glass or framed fronts.
- Top-mounted units and wall cabinets with folding flap-door/glass fronts come with adjustable glass shelves.
- Two new worktop and side-panel decors in light and green-brown granite pick up on current colour trends.
- The two mood-invoking graphic motifs of grapes and rainforest add atmosphere to the splashback zone.
- For clean air, innovative angled wall-mounted cooker hoods are available in white and mat black, with anti-fingerprint glass panel.
- A 45-cm width dishwasher from DALBACH, Express Küchen's exclusive brand of built-in appliances, takes care of washing dishes in the smallest of spaces.
- Clean lines and the last word in cleanliness are found in many other areas of Express Küchen's range for 2024, such as the new aluminium panels to protect sink unit cabinets from exposure to moisture, PVD sinks with new coatings, and soap dispensers that make so much ergonomic sense.
In a nutshell, this Express Küchen's range for 2024:
On the cutting edge and absolutely sustainable - modifications in product breadth and depth in conformity with market requirements - all of this too is Express Küchen's motto for the 2024 product line-up when it comes to planning kitchens for the discerning consumer.
Our range now invites you to design your very own personal dream kitchen: FOREVER CLEAN, that's Express Küchen to a tee!
The system kitchen.
Modern and passionate — this not only describes our business and way of working, but also our diverse range of kitchens. Our range of products on the following pages will inspire you and their quality will win you over. For Express Küchen, Made in Germany is as important as modern design and straightforward planning — with System 15, a grid with which you yourself can plan your own fitted-kitchen in a few easy steps.
NEW: YOUR HANDLELESS KITCHEN - NOW ALSO ILLUMINATED
Horizontal handle tracks thus give your kitchen a particularly elegant flair. Vertical handle tracks are also available in the highboard and side cabinet heights. And the special highlight this year: The handle profile under the worktop is also available in an illuminated version!
Digitally printed – variable width 600 to 2800 mm
Today‘s kitchen is increasingly becoming a place of communication. Add to that the fact that most apartments and houses no longer have a basement, the space available for storing provisions and for doing the laundry is getting smaller and smaller. Our solution is called the utility room. In addition to the classic broom cupboard, there is also the option of fulfilling the different require- ments with intelligent unit types.
Open shelf units in variable colours (FV)
The choices of design options make the kitchen everyone‘s favourite center point in life. Cooking and enjoying are even more fun!
Available in 370 mm depth as open shelf base unit and as open shelf wall unit in heights 300, 600, 750 and 900 mm